Tacwise 191EL Pro Electric Nail / Staple Gun - 0327
Tacwise Electric 191EL Pro Nailer/Stapler - 0327
Tacwise 191EL Pro Electric Nail / Staple Gun 0327
- 2000 x Staples (91 series)
- 2000 x Nails (180 series)
*The larger (50mm) electric nailers & staples (including models Duo 50, Nailer 18G/50 & Finish Nailer 16G/45) all draw a considerable current (amperage) at the point of firing. This will not be a problem for most people as a typical domestic ring main will have a 30 amp fuse and a commercial ring main will likely be higher. If the tool does trip your ring main try removing one or more other electrical products which are also plugged in and this may solve the problem. Alternatively the fuse / circuit breaker may only be for example 20amp and will need to be upgraded.
Firing six different lengths of nails and four different lengths of staple, the 191EL Pro is a nailer & stapler that’s perfect for a wide range of fixing applications.
Versatile, ergonomic and lightweight; the 191EL Pro is perfect for continuous nailing tasks, especially those in difficult to reach areas. Simple, easy to use and the fastest tool of its kind, it’s no wonder the 191EL Pro is the UK’s favourite nailer/stapler.
The 191EL is a great entry point to the Tacwise range of electric nailers.
- Popular for securing glued items to avoid movement.
- Light, compact size for jobs that are difficult to access.
- Great for getting into tight corners. Excellent for dry wall lining with 91DP (divergent point) staples.
- Cabinet/woodwork assembly
- Cane/rattan furniture
- Display/shop fitting
- Door frames & skirting
- Drawer bottoms
- External pelmets
- Gripper & thresholds
- Moulding & beading
- Netting/wire fencing
- Pet cages, runs & enclosures
- Picture/mirror framing
- Cabins, mobile homes, caravans
- Sheds & garden buildings
- Shoe repair
- Soft & medium wood flooring
- Staircase/bannister construction
- Sub flooring/boarding out
- Tacking plasterboard/pre-screwing
- Tacking with glue applications
- Theatre/film scenery
- Window dressing
- Magazine Capacity: 100 Nails or 100 Staples
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 230 x 255 x 68
- Weight (kg): 1.8
- Min. Firing from wall: 25 mm
- Max. speed per minute: 30
- Single shot trigger
- Quick release loading
- Supplied in a blow mould case
- Nose protector
- Nose safety device
- Safety on/off switch
- Nail/staple viewing window
- Impact resistant industrial body
Compatible fixings for this product are:
- Series 91 Staples 15-30mm
- Series 180 Nails 15-35mm
Product Part Code;
- Pack of 5 Replacement Nose Piece part code: TAC0849